Monday, September 1, 2008

Elegant coin purse

There are lots of craft shops in Japan. They always have pre-packed package project for bags, stuff toys, cross stitches etc that are very convenient for customers who love to make craft.

I bought this pouch package on my second trip to Japan. I didn't even think of what patchwork was that time. Just out of curiosity, I thought I could explore the possibility of making my own little project.

The package (forgot to take picture) come with the purse clip, batting, fabrics required, ribbons and the felt for the corsage.

This purse is my side project during my beginner class. I gave it to my mother-in-law as a gift.

To view the step-by-step instruction, click
http://storyquilt.blogspot.com/2008/09/step-by-step-instruction-coin-purse.html

No comments: