Working and working and working on my projects almost everyday. I decided to break away and enjoy my baking today.
I remember having this gourmet pizza with smoked salmon toppings at one of Soul Out snack bar the other day. I just can’t wait to make that pizza again. But I want to make an all-in-one seafood pizza with large prawn at one side and baked salmon at the other side.
After a day preparing my dough in advance, here is my savory seafood all-in-one pizza.
For smaller portion thin crust smoked salmon pizza, you can try my recipe below J
· 1/2 cup warm water (100° to 110°)
· 1/2 teaspoon dry yeast
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 6 ounces bread flour (about 1 1/4 cups)
· Olive oil for the baking pan
· 1 tablespoon yellow cornmeal (optional)
· 1 tablespoon capers, drained
· 4 (1/8-inch-thick) slices red onion
· 3 ounces cold-smoked salmon, thinly sliced
· 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
· Black pitted olive
· 1/3 cup mixed parmesan and mozarella cheese
1. Combine 1/2 cup warm water and yeast in the bowl of a stand mixer with dough hook attached; let stand 5 minutes or until bubbly. Add oil and salt to yeast mixture. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Sprinkle flour over yeast mixture; mix 2 minutes or until a soft dough is formed. Place dough in a covered container coated with cooking spray; cover surface of the dough with plastic wrap that is lightly coated with olive oil. Refrigerate 24 hours.
2. Remove dough from refrigerator. Shape it into a ball, covered and let stand for an hour or until dough comes to room temperature and doubled in size.
3. Preheat oven to 550°. Put the dough onto the baking that is coated with a good amount of olive oil, Punch dough down. Roll dough out to a very thin 14-inch, without raised edges. Crimp edges to form a 1/2-inch border. Pierce dough several times with a fork.
4. Put the baking pan into the oven, bake for 4 minutes. Remove from oven; spread cheese evenly over dough. Arrange capers and onion over cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Top evenly with salmon, black olive and chopped dill.
Relax and enjoy !!