Saturday, March 19, 2011

My latest collections (March), Shabby Chic Rose Elegant Pouches

My latest collections were out in Etsy yesterday.  But before that, 2 my the lovely pouches were already sold out.


These fabrics are my long time collections.  It is just so hard to find shabby chic rose fabrics over here. 


Sold out !  Cheerful light blue. 


Sold out !  Elegant light purple


Available for sell in etsy : http://www.etsy.com/listing/70295835/shabby-chic-quilted-peach-color-rose, Elegant light peach.







All the pouches have their very own inner fabrics to let them look bright all the time.   You will surely love my choices.

Here is my full collections.


Remember to join me at my facebook page here




2 comments:

Angela said...

They are gorgeous. So romantic looking..really pretty.
Angela

Story Quilt said...

Thank you, Angela.

I like this collections too. I made one using this pattern for my grandmother too. I believe she will surely love it. I think I am heavily affected by Japanese taste cause their designs are mostly mild colors yet romantic. I hope i can make more of this type of collections in the future ^v^

Cheers
Chieng.