Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Halsey Tote Bag / grocery bag / knitting project bag

Yet another Halsey Tote Bag !

 

Good afternoon to all of you !  It’s a wonderful sunny day, and It’s a good day to sew something quick and simple. 

I am so excited to make another one of my Halsey Tote Bag today.  It’s a gift for my eldest sister, a loving person who cares and loves the earth so much and always support sustainable living.  This is a perfect gift for her.  

Here’s my work of the day.  I hope all of you will love this bag too. 





The bag pattern is also a reversible bag.  I am using a shabby chic rose fabric in this project, I know she loves flowers.



Folding up the bags and ready to ship these hearty gifts to my sisters soon.   am sure they are gonna love all of these bags



 

No comments: