Finally I have finished with sewing the 110 pieces of hexagon together. A little hiccup occurred when I found that I need to add extra line to the entire work, just to reach the height I want for my project.
Taking a closer look, all the hexagons are intact and in good shape !
I am following Japanese way to sew up the hexagon pieces. Here is how it looks at the back after ironing.
Hmmm … patchwork projects actually required some calculations some times, also some drawing tools that I used during my school time. What a nostalgic feeling to see the old mathematical instruments again.
Alright, I know the size of the bag and also made my template for the base. Tomorrow is going to be quilting work. Pray that everything will go smooth like royal icing ! ^v^