Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ready to send to Sophia

My pencil case project was finished 4 days ago.  I really love the romantic presentation, little Sue blowing the dandelion seeds in the wind is always one of my favorite them.  

I sew the letter ' Especially for Sophia' at the back in the beginning but found this a bit dull, adding a little fabric stamp will make this present looks more special.  Sending to you, with all my best wishes ^^.

The size  measures 21cm (width) x 12 cm (Height).

 Can't wait to send it out today ^^










If you wish to purchase the pattern, please email me at
Storyquilter@gmail.com 

(^v^)

2 comments:

pratima said...

Sue is very sweet! Adorable details!

Story Quilt said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, Pratima. You know your support really boost me a lot.

Lately i am starting to focus on blogging again, more and more interesting things will come out slowly ^v^ Hope you enjoy my blog in the future ^^