Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Leather accessory made by my husband ^-^

We just paid a visit to Tokyo from 21/4 until 27/4.  The trip was fantastic, Tokyo is always full of colors, energy and excitements.  We passed by a very interesting leather craft shop near Asakusa bashi, I really fall for their crafts.  Since my husband always don't know what to do to pass his time when in Shanghai, I decided to encourage him to try making something, just for fun.  Though under my guidance, his first try was pretty good, I was quite surprise ^v^.  For my new bag ...



2 comments:

pratima said...

It is cute :)
Glad you had a wonderful trip to Tokyo and had a lovely time there!

Story Quilt said...

Thank you. Hahah... I thought maybe I can let my husband try a little craft since he is so free during weekend. Yes, our trip to Tokyo was fantastic ^v^